Reservation & House Policies
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
• Check-in: 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call 773-654-3959 to make arrangements. Check-in is handled personally by our Hospitality staff.
• Check-out: 11:00 am.
• Fifty percent (50%) of your total invoice will be billed at the time your reservation is made. The remainder of your invoice will be billed on the day of your arrival.
• The Emil Bach House is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please email or call us at least thirty (30) days prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation.
• In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than thirty (30) days notice, shorten your stay, or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. Reservations cancelled less than 30 days from the reservation start date will be billed the full amount of your stay. If we can re-book, a full or partial refund will be made, but a $50.00 cancellation fee will be charged.
• Rates/policies are subject to change. Rates may vary during high impact periods, special events and holidays. Tax rate is 21.4% total for both State & City taxes.
• Your stay includes exclusive use of the gardens and grounds, including the Japanese Tea House on the property. Please no smoking in the tea house at any time!
• All overnight guests must be registered for security purposes. More than 6 guests on the property constitutes an event, and a contract will be required.
• Absolutely no smoking is allowed inside the house. However, designated outdoor smoking areas are available. Please ask the manager for locations.
• No illegal drugs allowed on premises.
• No pets. Please call 773-654-3959 for help in making arrangements to board your pet.
• Special situations allow for children under 12 years old. Please call to make arrangements.
• Garage parking is included in your stay, for up to two vehicles. Additional street parking is free, but availability is limited. A 24/7 parking garage, with reasonable rates, is within walking distance.
• Lost keys will be billed at $25.00 per set.
• Lost garage door openers will be billed at $40.00 per item.