Reservation & House Policies
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
• Check-in: 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
• Check-out: 11:00 am.
• A deposit for the first night’s stay is collected at the time of purchase.
• The Emil Bach House is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please email or call us at least sixty (60) days prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation.
• In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than sixty (60) days notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. Reservations cancelled less than 60 days from the reservation start date will be billed the full amount of your stay. If we can rebook, a full or partial refund will be made, but a $50.00 cancellation fee will be charged.
• Additional Policies and Guidelines will be emailed separately for full house rentals. In addition, if more than ten (10) of your invited guests are anticipated to be on the property, an event contract must be signed and mailed separately.
• An event contract will be emailed separately for use of the Tea House and Gardens as more details are required.
• Payment for retail items and gift certificates is collected at the time of purchase.
• Absolutely no smoking is allowed inside the house. However, designated outdoor smoking areas are available. Please ask the manager for locations.
• No illegal drugs allowed on premises.
• Any overnight guests must be registered for security purposes.
• No pets. Please call for help in making arrangements to board your pet.
• Special situations allow for children under 12 years old. Please call to make arrangements.
• Garage parking is available on premises for $25.00 per night. Street parking is free, but at times, availability is limited.
• Lost keys will be billed at $25.00 per set.
• Lost garage door openers will be billed at $40.00 per item.